Well, I got it done! But since I didn’t really start until Thursday afternoon, it should come as no surprise, that not much else got done around here! 😉
Anyway, working off of my picture of the ladder, I made this little beauty and I let the background fabric do much of the work of portraying the trees in our backyard. I enjoyed the quilting, though it doesn’t really show from much of a distance. It is 26″ x 42″, and I am pleased with the end result. So here it is.
Now for the hardest task of all. Trying to remember how to link this up to the challenge site! Since I didn’t participate in the second challenge, it has been a whole month since I did this. :-D